Sick (fit) notes

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with a SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

If you require a sick note please use our eConsult service.

Your eConsult will be sent to a clinician to be authorised, this will be then be emailed, text OR left a reception for you to collect (which ever is your preferred method)